pbbconsult is a boutique business consulting practice providing specialist business advisory services to small and medium business.
We specialize in assisting our clients through the highly complicated process of buying and selling a business.
We have been providing specialist business consulting services to the Accommodation Industry since 1993.
Who are we?
pbbconsult is a boutique business consulting practice providing professional business advisory services to small and medium business (“SME’s”).
Our team is led by Peter Brewer, a Chartered Accountant with over 25 years experience in the provision of Business Advisory services to SME’s.
Why are we different?
- As a business operator, negotiating your way through the maze of legislative compliance whilst continuing to grow and protect your interests can often be a difficult and lonely task.
- As SME specialists, we provide our clients structured professional support to assist in meeting their strategic goals and objectives whilst providing valuable assistance in attending to legislative compliance requirements. To this end, we build strong long term relationships with our clients and are “hands on” in solving their day to day issues. It is through these relationships that we are able to provide innovative, relevant and practical commercial advice.
- We ensure optimal outcomes for our clients by working closely with their team whether they be employees or external advisors. We supplement this resource with our own strong network of SME and Industry specialists.
- We ensure our services are delivered in a timely manner with direct lines of communication with our clients. The maintenance of superior professional standards is important to us and to our clients.
We offer a diverse range of business advisory services to our clients.
Whilst not exhaustive, our specialist consulting services include:
- New venture evaluation – provision of verification and due diligence advice in relation to major capital acquisitions
- Sale of existing operations – assistance in preparing your business (or part thereof) for sale including preparation of sale figures, information memorandums, liaising with selling agents.
- Building and monitoring of financial management reporting protocols for SME’s (including budgeting, cashflow modelling, KPI and benchmarking)
- Dispute resolution
- Commercial property management and tenant liaison
- Finance structuring and review
- Specialist tax consulting including SME structuring
- Structured income tax planning reviews
Our consulting services are supplemented by our core range of compliance services including:
- Review and preparation of annual financial statements and income tax returns
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- BAS preparation and review
- Maintenance of company and trust secretarial registers
- Liaising with government regulatory bodies
I first met and worked with Peter on a difficult Short Term Accommodation Management Rights located within Spring Hill in Brisbane. The partners were at War and there were both many unknowns and a number of what if scenarios. Peter handled the parties well and provided what I consider was excellent straight forward, reliable advice, on which I was able to rely and complete the market valuation of the business component. The matter settled at Peter and my figures.
I highly recommend Peter for any Management Rights Accounting Verification advice and reporting.
Greg is an Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute and is a Registered Valuer in both Queensland and New South Wales.Greg Jorgensen Managing Director, Australian Valuers
Greg has 30 years experience in property valuations with a broad range of skills and knowledge in commercial valuations and residential valuations together with project feasibilities and analyses.
I have known Peter Brewer for over 20 years. During that time numerous clients have engaged Peter to undertake financial due diligence, tax planning and general accounting with these tasks always undertaken to the highest standard. pbbconsult are recognised within the management rights and motel industries as industry experts and the firm is highly regarded by the banks.
As both an advocate of the firm and as a personal client I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Peter Brewer and pbbconsult to any client.Mike Phipps Phippsfin Finance
Mike Phipps F Fin
Director | Phippsfin Pty Ltd
ACN 139 124 673
Australian Credit Licence 364314
Since 1985 we have been utilising Peter for all aspects of our business and personal requirements. Over that time we have experienced many changes both professionally and personally. Peter has always provided exceptional assistance, service and an extensive knowledge of our corporate responsibilities. His guidance and advice is careful, considered and at all times provided with the highest integrity ensuring we meet all our regulatory obligations. I have no hesitation in recommending Peter (and Helen) to any business or person looking for the highest level of professionalism.
Martin GreenMartin Green Director Cellcon Pty Ltd
CellCon Pty Ltd
Gold Medal Safety Padding Pty Ltd
15 Blivest St | Oxley | QLD 4075
ph +61 (0)7 3375 5455 | mb +61(4)19 715 787 |